With a strikingly modern design by Gensler overlooking Lady Bird Lake, 500 West 2nd Street equips its tenants for progress and productivity.
- 500,511 rentable square feet, spread out over 29 floors.
- 33,000 SF average floor plate with three stairwells allowing increased flexibility for high-density users
Natural light streams through a two-story, 26-foot frameless glass wall highlighting modern finishes including bronze paneling, reclaimed teak wood and bronze art screen walls with adjacent retail spaces.
- Executive sky terraces on levels 28 and 29 with additional terraces on floors 14, 16, 20 and 22
- Floor-to-ceiling exterior vision glass with panoramic lake, city and hill country views
- 10' ceilings typical
- 14th floor Amenity Level with a glass-wall Conference Center/Great Room and terrace overlooking 2nd Street and Lady Bird Lake
- 4,786-sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with high-end lockers and showers
- 2.0/1,000 parking ratio
- Pre-certified LEED® Gold design for sustainability
- First elevator dispatch system in Austin